Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a highly versatile, professional and self-motivated individual, who will be part of a small engineering team involved in a dynamic and varied role helping to support the smooth running of one of our laundries. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent maintenance and fault-finding skills. They must demonstrate flexibility with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude dealing with a wide variety of tasks.
Johnsons Hotel Linen, which specialises in supplying the corporate 4-star market and the budget hotel sector is seeking a talented individual to take on the role of Shift Engineer in a busy and challenging environment. This is very much a hands-on role, in which you will provide vital support to the business and contribute with the smooth running of the organisation in a small team.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility.
Duties will include: -
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan;
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised;
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes;
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation.
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias;
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment;
- Conversant with PLC’s;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Flexible approach to working hours is essential
- Ideally from a Laundry or FMCG industry background
As part of a growing organisation, Johnsons Hotel Linen offers a competitive salary of , along with the opportunity to work in a modern and contemporary production facility with long term career prospects.