Production Operative - Days/Evenings - Full Time/Part Time
12 hours: 6am-6pm, 12 noon-12 midnight (10.75hrs paid)
9 hours: 6am-3pm, 3pm-12 midnight (8hrs paid)
6 hours: 6am-12 noon, 6pm-12 midnight (5.5hrs paid)
Hourly rates: up to 6pm = £10.00, up to 12midninght = £10.50
Flexibility essential, weekend work required but can be discussed at interview/induction.
Johnsons Hotel Linen is a leading laundry and linen hire company, part of the Johnson Service Group. Due to continued expansion, we are seeking Production Operatives to work within our laundry facility in Pwllheli.
We are seeking Production Operatives to join us at Johnsons Hotel Linen, Pwllheli. Working under the direction of the Supervisors and Shift Managers in order to ensure that the Company provides a high quality and reliable service to its customers.
All colleagues are required to comply with reasonable requests to conduct duties which may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the unloading of company vehicles;
- Sorting linen in the sorting area;
- Operating the washing/ironing machines;
- Feeding linen through any ironer, towel folding or other garment processing equipment;
- Taking linen off the end of the production process, adopting quality control procedures;
- Assisting with the storage and packing of finished goods;
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other general cleaning and other duties on site; and
- Assist loading/transport department on site, and off site in the event of exceptional circumstances.
In return we offer a secure job within a growing business with opportunities for progression. Living wage applies. Johnsons Hotel Linen is part of Johnsons Hotel Linen, a Division within Johnsons Service Group PLC.
*Immediate start subject to applicants having correct UK right to work documentation.
- Referral Scheme payment of £1000 for all vacancies
- Thorough onboarding training and induction programme
- Deliver the appropriate training to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability aligned with business expectations
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance – 1 x annual salary
- SAYE schem